- A style of country music that is influenced by alternative rock.More example sentences
- Stylistically, both bands remained just outside any standard indie rock and alt-country conventions.
- The Duke electrified the stage with their unique blend of alt-country and hard rock, ensuring that audience members would quickly snap up every copy of their new album before the day was over.
- Obviously heavily influenced by Americana alt.country, she transcends them all in stunningly enthralling style.
More definitions of alt.countryDefinition of alt.country in:
- The US English dictionary