- The chemical element of atomic number 13, a light silvery-grey metal. (Symbol: Al)More example sentences
- Modern formal gardens use water in geometric pools and metals like steel and aluminium in structures.
- The other way is to coat the steel surface with a metal compatible with aluminum.
- Officials said materials made of plastic, aluminum, glass and metals will have to be recycled.
Aluminium is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust and is obtained mainly from bauxite. Its resistance to corrosion, lightness, and strength (especially in alloys) have led to widespread use in domestic utensils, engineering parts, and aircraft construction
More definitions of aluminiumDefinition of aluminium in:
- The US English dictionary