verb[with object] (usually as adjective aluminized)
- Coat with aluminium: an aluminized reflectorMore example sentences
- If you do want to use binoculars or a telescope, be sure to attach a full-aperture solar filter of either aluminized glass or aluminized Mylar.
- These are aluminized glass fibers, easily laminated together with carbon structural fibers below.
- The diffraction grating is molded and aluminized in the same process as that used to make music CDs.
More definitions of aluminizeDefinition of aluminize in:
- The US English dictionary