- 1A female ambassador.More example sentences
- They went to Wales as ambassadors and ambassadresses of their city.
- As a brand ambassadress, Sushmita was in town to congratulate the lucky winners of the promotional challenge.
- She would be portraying the role of a mother in an advertisement for the company, which has appointed her as its brand ambassadress.
- 1.1 • archaic An ambassador’s wife.More example sentences
- In this interview we talk about her life as an ambassadress.
- Id like to introduce my wife, Josie, the American Ambassadress.
- The Brunei ambassadress is concentrating on the 2007 bazaar.
More definitions of ambassadressDefinition of ambassadress in:
- The US English dictionary