- The practice by which a rival company attempts to associate its products with an event that already has official sponsors.More example sentences
- Yesterday, the government announced plans to outlaw "ambush marketing" at major events.
- A decisive factor is whether ambush marketing activities signify a serious breach of rights.
- Ambush marketing is becoming a huge problem for every major international sporting event.
More definitions of ambush marketingDefinition of ambush marketing in:
- The US English dictionary