- The part of a Methodist meeting house formerly occupied by worshippers who responded to the preacher’s utterances with occasional shouts of ‘Amen!’.More example sentences
- Because here in the amen corner of the wingnut choir, we're all singing from the same hymnal!
- To most of those who composed the amen corner it was a magnificent and beautiful experience.
- In the earliest days of my memory there were still audible amens coming from the amen corner.
More definitions of amen cornerDefinition of amen corner in:
- The US English dictionary