- An instrument for measuring electric current in amperes.More example sentences
- The current may be measured by digital ammeter to four or five decimal places so the accuracy of the calibration coefficient depends only on the accuracy of the calibrating interferometer.
- The question demanded to know what measurement an ammeter would give in the circuit.
- One man was hooking up what looked like an ammeter to a glob of flesh - she tried not to think of what it was, while another was examining a picture of a brain on a small computer screen.
More definitions of ammeterDefinition of ammeter in:
- The US English dictionary