noun (plural amuse-bouches or same)
- another term for amuse-gueule.More example sentences
- We had been served amuse-bouches in the past, but no such luck this time.
- Before our starters arrived, we were presented with a few amuse-bouches of melba toast with goats' cheese and red pepper, and salmon tartare tartlets.
- We started with a trio of excellent amuse-bouches—haddock and goat's cheese in filo pastry followed by a small tart containing quail's eggs with hollandaise sauce, and rounded off with cherry tomatoes filled with beef.
French, literally 'amuse mouth'.
More definitions of amuse-boucheDefinition of amuse-bouche in:
- The US English dictionary