Definition of amusing in English:
Causing laughter and providing entertainment: such a likeable, amusing man!
More example sentences
- Are you here because you want to be wowed by my amazing writing skills and entertained by my amusing descriptions of the quirks of the world?
- Sorry about the lack of light hearted and amusing posts recently.
- It wasn't much of a movie, but had a slightly novel concept and some amusing things to look at.
- Example sentences
- Last time I experienced blizzards and snow drifts like that was in 1962 when, amusingly enough, I was living in Lincolnshire.
- Los Angeles has a long, distinguished tradition of amusingly named Agricultural Commissioners.
- I was expecting nuns to be bussed in, purely so they could faint amusingly, or cover the eyes of small children who definitely shouldn't have been there.