- Shaped like an almond.More example sentences
- The amygdaloid form is rare.
nounBack to top
- (also amygdaloid nucleus) Anatomy another term for amygdala.More example sentences
- However, we do know that breathing can be ‘driven’ by activation of the amygdaloid nucleus within the limbic system - a complex brain area concerned with feeling and emotions.
- Within the temporal lobe, the amygdaloid nucleus is seen.
- The amygdaloid nuclei project to ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus via the stria terminalis.
More definitions of amygdaloidDefinition of amygdaloid in:
- The US English dictionary