- Relating to or containing amygdales.More example sentences
- The native-copper deposits can be further divided into fissure veins, and blanket-type lode deposits that occur in amygdaloidal lava flow tops and sedimentary conglomerate beds.
- It can be found in fissure veins and brecciated amygdaloidal basalt lodes but not in the conglomerate lodes.
- Orebodies in the fissure veins and both rock types were formed by hot water solutions moving upward and laterally along fractures and fault zones, brecciated amygdaloidal flow tops, and permeable conglomerate beds.
More definitions of amygdaloidalDefinition of amygdaloidal in:
- The US English dictionary