noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Deposition of amyloid in the body.More example sentences
- Less common features include clubbing, periostitis, amyloidosis, and granulomatous disease of bone and joint.
- Furthermore, I was particularly impressed with the individual chapters covering diabetes mellitus and amyloidosis.
- Since then, numerous cases of hereditary polyneuropathy associated with amyloidosis have been reported from several countries.
More definitions of amyloidosisDefinition of amyloidosis in:
- The US English dictionary