Definition of anaesthesiology in English:
The branch of medicine concerned with anaesthesia and anaesthetics.
- One study examined the effects of music use in various medical specialties, including anesthesiology, surgery, orthopedics, dentistry, and obstetrics.
- We presented the flow chart to nurses and physicians in orthopaedics, anaesthesiology, and intensive care during small group teaching sessions of about 15 minutes' duration.
- Each of these entails invasiveness, risks, and limitations on usefulness, as well as such medical expertise as anesthesiology, surgery, radiology, dietary, and general nursing.
- Example sentences
- This team may include a neonatologist, a pediatric anesthesiologist, or pediatric surgeon, as well as neonatal nurses and nurse practitioners.
- The learner audience would include surgeons, nurse anesthetists, anesthesiologists, perioperative nurses, technicians, and RN first assistants.
- The anesthesiologist administered the epidural anesthetic, rotated off call, and left the hospital.
Definition of anaesthesiology in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia