Definition of analytical in English:
Relating to or using analysis or logical reasoning.
- The analytical reason for charitable generosity is, of course, the alleviation of guilt.
- Let's take a close look at Mercury, the planet connected with logical analytical thought.
- But how can ID claim to be a critical analytical theory worthy of study in a science classroom?
- Example sentences
- The left's patronizing quasi-colonialist view of the benighted Arabs was not just analytically incorrect.
- He took this jury, obviously, analytically through the evidence.
- Actually, I've never really thought about this analytically.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan