- An anarchist: she triumphed as a carnivalesque anarch, transforming defeat into publicityMore example sentences
- Conversely, any anarchs who want to include something on this page mail me and I will post it.
- When they choose to get involved, though, it is almost always on the side of the anarchs instead of the princes.
- The following information is not common knowledge among anarchs nor is it meant to represent what really happened.
adjectiveBack to top
- Anarchic: a beauty so anarch, so ungeldedMore example sentences
- If this vampire is anarch, her or she gains an additional blood.
- Okay, now that Julius is Anarch, what use is he?
- Actually, there are far, far more filthy anarchy-ist ideologues than there are anarch pragmatists.
mid 17th century: from Greek anarkhos 'without a chief' (see anarchy).
More definitions of anarchDefinition of anarch in:
- The US English dictionary