- Used after a person’s name to denote those people usually associated with them: the psycholinguistics of Jacques Lacan and companyMore example sentences
- Baugh, Bravo, Mohammed and company may not be household names, but they have dragged West Indies back into this match and series.
- Created and performed by Marjorie Campbell, Michael Healey, Kristen Thomson and company.
- Look for more than just Shakespeare from Richard Kenyon and company.
More definitions of and companyDefinition of and company in:
- The US English dictionary