- North American • informal Used to convey that there is or was nothing more to be said about a matter: every month, you pay $49.95 and that’s all she wroteMore example sentences
- Someone pops a vial and pour it into a cocktail and that's the end of the story, that's all she wrote.
- A couple of pizzas and some cold beers and that's all she wrote.
- ‘The Hurt of It All ‘voices the poet's farewell, saying ‘that's all she wrote.’
More definitions of and that's all she wroteDefinition of and that's all she wrote in:
- The US English dictionary