adverb & adjective
- (Especially as a direction) lighter than andante, and usually quicker.More example sentences
- Prelude #7, andantino, in E Major, for example, is only sixteen measures long.
noun (plural andantinos)Back to top
- A movement or passage marked to be performed andantino.More example sentences
- A gentle and lyrical andantino in triple time with a lilting rhythm and an emotional central section ended intimately, in stillness.
- Perlman fairly sailed through these andantinos and caprices, using each one to showcase yet another aspect of his extraordinary mastery of the instrument.
Italian, diminutive of andante.
More definitions of andantinoDefinition of andantino in:
- The US English dictionary