- An androgenic steroid from which testosterone and certain oestrogens are derived in humans.More example sentences
- Androgenic products, namely androstenedione, are testosterone precursors, and transform to this hormone in the body.
- But all three substances - creatine, androstenedione, and anabolic steroids - increase a naturally occurring substance in the body to promote the building of muscle tissue.
- Examples of ergogenic aids are creatine, androstenedione, anabolic steroids, major pain medication, barbiturates, and amphetamines.
More definitions of androstenedioneDefinition of androstenedione in:
- The US English dictionary