- another term for clownfish.More example sentences
- Octopus, three species of lion fish, squadrons of squid, an occasional anemone fish, blue ribbon eels, nudibranchs, bump-headed blue parrots, three species of moray eels, and the occasional white tip shark made every dive a discovery.
- Mike, 38, a company director, has 70 fish, including the Nemo clowns, angel fish and anemone fish.
- Dozens of anemone fish were on top of the pinnacle, including tomato clown fish and Clark's anemone fish.
More definitions of anemone fishDefinition of anemone fish in:
- The US English dictionary