(North American also angel food cake)
- A very light, pale sponge cake made of flour, egg whites, and no fat, typically baked in a ring shape and covered with soft icing.More example sentences
- Food experts, including M.E.N. critic Ray King, will bake an angel cake as part of a gourmet fundraising banquet at Manchester's Simply Heathcotes on October 5.
- Now, my husband may not be able to bake an angel cake or waltz but he's not bad on cars, so when I decided to look around for another set of wheels, I asked him to come along for the ride.
- If you're making your own pound cake, brownies or angel food cake for the chocolate fondue, get baking.
More definitions of angel cakeDefinition of angel cake in:
- The US English dictionary