- The angle made by a refracted ray with a perpendicular to the refracting surface.More example sentences
- Lenses work by REFRACTION, not reflection, and the angle of refraction is based on the difference between the speed of light in the lens compared to the surrounding medium.
- The optical path difference is directly proportional to the cosine of the angle of refraction through the coating.
- This contains some remarkable experiments, including some to determine the angles of refraction between various media.
More definitions of angle of refractionDefinition of angle of refraction in:
- The US English dictionary