- 1Placed or inclined at an angle to something else: he sent an angled shot into the netMore example sentences
- The Connemara ponies settled in and seemed surefooted in sharp, jumbled rocks, deep mud and steep angled inclines and declines.
- Moments later he was narrowly wide with his angled shot from close range before Sean Daly made it 0-8 to 0-4 for Lismore.
- Just seconds into the second half, Emmet Doherty fisted on a delivery from outfield into the path of Jacko Kiely and his brilliantly taken angled shot billowed the net.
More definitions of angledDefinition of angled in:
- The US English dictionary