noun• derogatory , chiefly US
- A right-wing or anti-liberal white man, especially a working-class one: the angry white males make up the leadership of the anti-abortion movementMore example sentences
- They are a reaction to oppression - or at least a transmogrification of the angry white male into the docile white wimp.
- On WABC Hannity inherited Grant's fan base of angry white males, who listened to his show in the New York City area.
- Well, either it was just basically a stupid mistake on Daschle's part, or what it was was an attempt to rip out a page from the mid-1990s playbook of demonizing the angry white male.
More definitions of angry white maleDefinition of angry white male in:
- The US English dictionary