- The rate of change of angular position of a rotating body.More example sentences
- But its angular velocity - the rate at which it was traveling around the earth, measured in revolutions per hour - was lower.
- The screw heads will not move at all with respect to each other, assuming that both screws are being rotated at the same angular velocity.
- Just before free falling, the pendulum is at its widest angle (highest point), where the angular velocity is zero.
More definitions of angular velocityDefinition of angular velocity in:
- The US English dictionary