- A liqueur flavoured with aniseed.More example sentences
- A number of licorice - flavored liqueurs such as anisette, pastis and ouzo are made with anise seed.
- Both have a clean, bright and transparent colour with an intense, delicate and pure anisette aroma and concentrated anisette taste.
- This deliciously deep fried pastry has dates, orange and lemon extract, anisette, chopped nuts, orange rind, and lemon rind.
mid 19th century: from French, diminutive of anis 'anise'.
More definitions of anisetteDefinition of anisette in:
- The US English dictionary