- 1An ornament worn round an ankle.More example sentences
- Necklaces, rings, bracelets, anklets, chokers, earrings, and some articles I couldn't have begun to guess at dazzled my vision.
- One can pick rings, pendants, anklets and bracelets - all in sterling silver here.
- Wonderfully crafted bangles, necklaces, anklets and earrings are star attractions.
- 2chiefly North American An ankle sock.More example sentences
- I like to wear pretty ribbons in my hair and love lacy anklet socks and ruffles on my panties.
- They also purchased anklet socks for guys.
- You owned a lot of fluoro-coloured anklet socks, mostly lime green, hot pink and fluoro-yellow.
More definitions of ankletDefinition of anklet in:
- The US English dictionary