Slightly angry; irritated: Kelly was annoyed with him he was annoyed at being woken up so early I got very annoyed watching the film
More example sentences
- On Wednesday, the Noise Abatement Society would have been annoyed by the din created at Cheltenham.
- Laura said, becoming annoyed with the whole situation.
- She says she reckons the couple last night were annoyed with us having a lift with them.
- More example sentences
- ‘He's not my lover,’ Khelekkir said annoyedly.
- ‘My engine is damaged,’ he said annoyedly into the comm, flipping a switch, ‘I'm shutting it down.’
- She mentally chanted annoyedly. ‘This is not how it's supposed to go!’