Definition of annoyed in English:
Slightly angry; irritated: Kelly was annoyed with him he was annoyed at being woken up so early I got very annoyed watching the film
More example sentences
- This kind of thing happens sometimes, but I was annoyed with myself for handling it badly.
- I was annoyed to find out that, although there were a number of service stations in the vicinity of the airport, all were closed.
- I found myself getting more and more annoyed with him, and liking him less and less.
- Example sentences
- ‘He's not my lover,’ Khelekkir said annoyedly.
- ‘My engine is damaged,’ he said annoyedly into the comm, flipping a switch, ‘I'm shutting it down.’
- She mentally chanted annoyedly. ‘This is not how it's supposed to go!’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan