Definition of annoyed in English:
Slightly angry; irritated: Kelly was annoyed with him he was annoyed at being woken up so early I got very annoyed watching the film
More example sentences
- The 62 junior doctors in Waterford are annoyed over new rostering arrangements which they say will isolate them on the frontline.
- I remember I was pretty annoyed with my brother who shared the room with me, over some trivial disagreement.
- Councillors were becoming increasingly annoyed at the delays to the car park, which was meant to have been finished in April of last year.
- 1annoyedly adverb
- Example sentences
- ‘He's not my lover,’ Khelekkir said annoyedly.
- ‘My engine is damaged,’ he said annoyedly into the comm, flipping a switch, ‘I'm shutting it down.’
- She mentally chanted annoyedly. ‘This is not how it's supposed to go!’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.