Definition of annoying in English:
Causing irritation or annoyance: annoying habits unsolicited calls are annoying
More example sentences
- There's about three of them, and they have this annoying habit of telling jokes most of the day.
- Not turning up at events that I've been invited to and therefore annoying people is quite enjoyable.
- Today Liam was the most annoying person I have ever met in my life.
- Example sentences
- Things tend to annoy me out of all proportion to their annoyingness.
- I'm sure the clinginess is part of the annoyingness.
- Due to the sheer annoyingness of printing these things, the comic is only available very rarely, and in print runs of only 16 at a time.
Words that rhyme with annoyingfollowing • borrowing
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan