- 1Of the nature of an anomaly; anomalous: the production is stylistically anomalisticMore example sentences
- It might turn out to be less an anomalistic act of a dying old enemy and more the herald of things to come from a new foe.
- Yeah, but those are the kind of anomalistic things that happen; I love those moments.
- I commonly receive information about these ongoing anomalistic events directly from the public and other resources.
- 2 Astronomy Relating to the anomaly of a planet.More example sentences
- Static information such as semi-major axis of ellipse, apogee and perigee altitudes, and anomalistic and nodal periods of satellite orbits.
More definitions of anomalisticDefinition of anomalistic in:
- The US English dictionary