Definition of anorgasmia in English:
noun[mass noun] Medicine
Persistent inability to achieve orgasm despite responding to sexual stimulation.
- Newer antidepressants may cause sexual dysfunction, including loss of desire and anorgasmia, in both sexes.
- When anorgasmia persists, sexual desire usually declines, sexual frequency wanes, and this often creates resentment and conflict in the relationship.
- A side effect for some other people is anorgasmia.
- Example sentences
- Three anorgasmic women were implanted with the device and asked to play with it, so to speak.
- Second, our sample of clinical anorgasmic women was too small to take into account well-known subtypes of female anorgasmia.
- Perhaps I started doing it because I'm anorgasmic, and it's a way to feel a rush of pleasure without even involving genitals.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia