- Both anterior and lateral.More example sentences
- Most vaccines should be given via the intramuscular route into the deltoid or the anterolateral aspect of the thigh.
- The patients were randomly assigned to undergo cardioversion with anteroposterior or anterolateral placement of paddles.
- The submandibular glands located in the anterolateral floor of the mouth are palpated by placing the fingertips of one hand in the floor of the mouth while the fingertips of the other hand are placed under the chin to support the mandible.
More definitions of anterolateralDefinition of anterolateral in:
- The US English dictionary