Definition of anthroposophy in English:
A formal educational, therapeutic, and creative system established by Rudolf Steiner, seeking to use mainly natural means to optimize physical and mental health and well-being.
- He became interested in anthroposophy, a practice similar to homeopathy, created by Rudolph Steiner.
- Eurythmy is a dance style inaugurated by Rudolf Steiner, the founder of anthroposophy in the 1910s and 20s.
- Rudolf Steiner, who founded anthroposophy, recognised him as an authentic spiritual master incarnated on the earth.
- Example sentences
- I feel compelled to respond to Dr. Hanaway's article on vaccinations from a holistic and anthroposophical perspective.
- The anthroposophical concept, that pests and diseases are nature's way of getting rid of something that is basically unhealthy, is in itself seen as a warning.
- These anthroposophical ideas are not necessarily taught as part of the standard Waldorf school curriculum to the students themselves, but apparently are believed by those in charge of the curriculum.
Definition of anthroposophy in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia