Definition of anti-Christian in English:
1Opposed to Christianity or Christian values.
- Organised religion is often (especially in forums like this) made out to be the enemy, I use to be quite anti-christian but I'm not anymore.
- There's more than a little anti-christian sentiment here.
- The whole article is shot through with this kind of anti-christian bias.
2Relating to the Antichrist.
- If any part of the Church be proved to be antichristian, all of the Church is so, the Protestant branch inclusive.
- Among all the anti-Christian manifestations in the history of the world and the Church that lie behind us in the past there is none that fits the description better than the Papacy.
- These and similar passages reveal to the Church that antichristian forces will appear in various recurrent forms until the end of time.
Definition of anti-Christian in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.