Opposing or legislating against medically induced abortion.
More example sentences
- Legalizing abortion didn't make anti-abortion advocates accept it.
- Some anti-abortion groups believe that life begins at conception and prevention of implantation is murder.
- But this is an image used by the anti-abortion lobby and it generates heat in an emotive area.
- More example sentences
- Yet how many anti-abortionists advocate contraception to prevent a pregnancy rather than having an abortion?
- According to anti-abortionists, pregnancy is sacred and mustn't be tampered with, but many of their opponents have overlooked the wedge that this drives between a mother and her fetus.
- Many anti-abortionists claim that late-term abortion is unadulterated murder because the fetus could survive outside of the womb.
Definition of anti-abortion in:
- The US English dictionary