- (Especially of a gun or missile) used to attack enemy aircraft: anti-aircraft fireMore example sentences
- He said recent air strikes had focused on air defence command and control centres, anti-aircraft guns and missile sites.
- Then he helped direct defensive aircraft away from anti-aircraft artillery fire.
- Anti-armour and anti-aircraft missiles may still be operated by the artillery, as well as by other arms and services.
More definitions of anti-aircraftDefinition of anti-aircraft in:
- The US English dictionary