- Opposed to communism: anti-communist demonstratorsMore example sentences
- Above all fascists and their friends found an echo in ruling circles for their pro-Hitler, anti-Jewish, anti-communist beliefs.
- He highlights how anti-communist prejudice has lent weight to a sympathetic view of the propertied classes particularly over the treatment of slaves.
- A similar story was a regular feature of anti-communist propaganda during the Cold War.
nounBack to top
- A person who is opposed to communism.More example sentences
- Yes, communists were liberals' friends; but more importantly, anti-communists were the liberals' enemies.
- The core is the alignment of traditionalists, libertarians, and anti-communists into a coherent conservative movement.
- During the Cold War, anti-communists dreamed of rolling back the tide of Soviet conquests but were constrained by the threat of nuclear war.