- Designed to eradicate or prevent dishonest or fraudulent conduct, especially in a political context: an anti-corruption campaignMore example sentences
- The official is the latest of a string of victims to lose their jobs following an anti-corruption campaign.
- Two Jamaican officers in the murder investigation team have been attached to the ICC's anti-corruption unit.
- The forum is also a member of the anti-corruption coalition of Armenia.
More definitions of anti-corruptionDefinition of anti-corruption in:
- The US English dictionary