- Against the establishment or established authority: they are anti-establishment and eccentric, with a wilful disregard for conventionMore example sentences
- It's one between establishment and anti-establishment factions.
- But I am surprised, I must admit, that a lot of anti-establishment types seemingly want to join the establishment.
- Just at the point when it can start to claim establishment credentials, it faces an anti-establishment mood among the electorate.
More definitions of anti-establishmentDefinition of anti-establishment in:
- The US English dictionary