- Against a government or the administration in office: anti-government demonstrationsMore example sentences
- On October 6, thousands of public sector workers held anti-government protests to demand pay increases.
- Yet their only ‘crime’ was to seek to organize peaceful anti-government protests.
- Its definition blurs any distinction between organised violence against civilians and anti-government protest.
More definitions of anti-governmentDefinition of anti-government in:
- The US English dictionary