- Opposed to or restricting the full development of natural life: the new industrial age was anti-lifeMore example sentences
- It is opposed by an anti-life mentality as is seen in contraception, abortion, infanticide and euthanasia.
- There are (at least!) two other huge problems with this kind of thinking: First, any stance that treats children as punishment is anti-family, anti-life, and deeply anti-Christian.
- It's melodramatic to see him as an anti-life force, as his young lover evidently did, but it probably took someone of her strength to reject his ethos as completely as she did, both personally and in her writing.
More definitions of anti-lifeDefinition of anti-life in:
- The US English dictionary