- Opposed to national interests or nationalism: an anti-national political agendaMore example sentences
- The Insurance Bill, the Patent Amendment Bill, free trade in agriculture, free investment in the anti-social sectors of tobacco and liquor have been some of the landmark anti-national decisions our nationalist party has made.
- It would not be wise to castigate a collectivity as anti-national or identify them as national (read patriotic) by merely judging their endorsement of the symbolic ‘national’ principles.
- With elections round the corner, staunch nationalists might want to know if such anti-national matters are important.
More definitions of anti-nationalDefinition of anti-national in:
- The US English dictionary