- Opposed to the development of nuclear weapons or nuclear power: anti-nuclear campaignersMore example sentences
- The four anti-nuclear campaigners believed nuclear weapons were being held at the Suffolk base and said they tried to get into the base to get photographic evidence.
- The logic of their own arguments will lead the Green leaders to call for the police truncheon and harsher punishment against anti-nuclear activists.
- The anti-nuclear Liberal Democrats have threatened to use their position in the Executive to veto any planning permission for new nuclear plants.
More definitions of anti-nuclearDefinition of anti-nuclear in:
- The US English dictionary