- 1Designed to prevent the unauthorized use or reproduction of copyright material: the music industry’s anti-piracy campaignMore example sentences
- Ironically, the firm concerned was a producer of anti-piracy products.
- Well, now, starting today, EMI is making its digital download available without anti-piracy software.
- The Federation will also use the occasion to intensify its anti-piracy drive among school children.
- 2Designed to prevent or thwart piracy at sea: anti-piracy patrolsMore example sentences
- The suspect vessel matched the description of a pirate vessel issued by international anti-piracy authorities, Commander Sinha said.
- His first boat was HMS Regulus, engaged on anti-piracy patrols on the China station.
- Both ships are part of the U. S.-led anti-piracy force operating off the coast of Somalia.
More definitions of anti-piracyDefinition of anti-piracy in:
- The US English dictionary