- Preventing the build-up of static electricity or reducing its effects.More example sentences
- As the server was built from new parts and painstakingly put together ensuring no part was placed or handled without an anti-static wristband and had been running for just over a year we were probably looking at a manufacturer defect.
- And this finished, self-cleaning, anti-static and weather-resistant structure is itself maintenance free for 25 years.
- Rather than simply sliding the card into an anti-static bag and placing it in the box, they actually placed the card inside of a large plastic housing to ensure absolutely no damage to the device.
More definitions of anti-staticDefinition of anti-static in:
- The US English dictionary