- For use against enemy tanks: new anti-tank missilesMore example sentences
- There are a total of four different weapons at your disposal: a machine gun, an anti-tank weapon, missiles and a pistol.
- Lite can be used as a hand-held system, fitted to weapons such as machine guns, or used as a tracker for anti-aircraft or anti-tank missile firing posts.
- Tanks often spend time fighting each other, and their sights work much like the sights used to target and guide anti-tank missiles.
More definitions of anti-tankDefinition of anti-tank in:
- The US English dictionary