- Preventing or effective against tetanus: an anti-tetanus injectionMore example sentences
- Much more commonly, anti-tetanus serum has been widely used to confer passive immunity after potentially contaminated minor injuries.
- When he sought medical treatment he suffered a serious allergic reaction to an anti-tetanus injection given to him by a doctor.
- In fact, there have been cases where consumers have had to take anti-tetanus injections following such bleeding injury to their fingers.
More definitions of anti-tetanusDefinition of anti-tetanus in:
- The US English dictionary