- Active against bacteria.More example sentences
- The worldwide emergence of bacterial resistance to antibacterial agents has produced a need for new methods of combating bacterial infections.
- The antibacterial soap kills most germs, while regular soap washes bacteria from the skin or transfers it to a towel.
- Antibacterial prescribing and antibacterial resistance in English general practice: cross sectional study
More definitions of antibacterialDefinition of antibacterial in:
- The US English dictionary