- another term for vasopressin.More example sentences
- It has been postulated that normal development may include the establishment of a circadian rhythm in the secretion of arginine vasopressin, the antidiuretic hormone.
- This increased osmotic concentration is detected by ‘osmoreceptors’ in the brain, and these lead to the release, from the posterior pituitary gland, of the peptide antidiuretic hormone, also called vasopressin.
- Vasopressin, also termed antidiuretic hormone or arginine vasopressin, is a peptide hormone produced in the hypothalamus and stored in the posterior lobe of the pituitary gland.
More definitions of antidiuretic hormoneDefinition of antidiuretic hormone in:
- The US English dictionary