- Treatment of a boat’s hull with a paint or similar substance designed to prevent fouling: [as modifier]: antifouling bottom paintMore example sentences
- Many of these victims tried to apply blue antifouling paint to their boat's bottom but invariably get more on themselves than their boat.
- Use the right antifouling paint and keep your bottom clean.
- Call it a disaster, even, but don't call it ‘Go-Fast,’ say users of the Dolphinite brand antifouling paint that sells for over $200 a gallon.
More definitions of antifoulingDefinition of antifouling in:
- The US English dictionary